Fr Mychal Judge dedication ceremonies: Sunday, June 14 2015 from 1:30-3:00 p.m. at St. Joseph's Park, 14 Hackensack Street, East Rutherford.
News - Recent Notices & Announcements
Fr Mychal Judge dedication ceremonies - June 14, 2015
Collection schedule changes - 5/25 & 5/27
No collection on Monday, 5/25/15 (Memorial Day). No heavy trash on Wednesday, 5/27.
Notice of Lien Sale of Property for Non-Payment of Taxes, Assessments & Other Municipal Charges - Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 10:00 a.m.
Tax sale on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. at Municipal Building, One Everett Place, East Rutherford, NJ.
Summer Concert Series 2015
Here are the Summer Concert Series dates for 2015. All concerts start at 7:30 p.m. at Sesselman Park, at Carlton Avenue & River Street. Please bring your own chairs.
- Monday July 20: Tusk (Fleetwood Mac tribute)
- Monday July 27: Simply Diamond (Neil Diamond tribute)
- Monday August 3: The Duprees - * "National Night Out" program begins 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Snow emergency ordinance
We would like to advise residents of a recently-passed ordinance instituting restricted parking on certain roadways during snow fall. Signs will be posted on the affected streets as soon as possible.
NEW ORDINANCE NO. 2014-22 - SNOW EMERGENCY
AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND AND SUPPLEMENT CHAPTER 285 OF THE CODE OF THE BOROUGH OF EAST RUTHERFORD ENTITLED “VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC” SO AS TO MODIFY THE PARKING REGULATIONS ON CERTAIN STREETS DURING A SNOW EMERGENCY.
BE IT ORDAINED BY THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL OF THE BOROUGH OF EAST RUTHERFORD:
1Subsection A. of Section 285-51 of the Code of the Borough of East Rutherford is amended and supplemented to read as follows:
A.Whenever snow has fallen and the accumulation is such that it covers the street or highway, a snow emergency shall exist, and no vehicle shall be parked on the following streets or highways or portions thereof:
Name of Street and Location:
- Paterson Avenue: Both sides – entire length
- Carlton Avenue: Both sides – entire length
- Park Avenue: Both sides – entire length
- Hackensack Street: Both sides – entire length
- Hoboken Road: Both sides – entire length
- Elm Street: East side only – entire length
- Grant Street: East side only – entire length
- Locust Lane: East side only – entire length
- Wall Street: West side only – entire length